Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Sweet Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a great day! And because it's a holiday, we had a photo shoot of course! This post is mostly pictures! Probably everyone's favorite kind of post!
We had a great day today. We relaxed, played with the boys, went to church. Oh and I ran. It's been a while and I'm feeling it now but it was great! 

Here are some pics from our photo shoot!
Counter-clockwise: Addison, Mason, Logan, James 
Logan
Mason
Mason and Logan
James was there too but he wasn't really in the mood!
 We tried to include him still!
My favorite pics are the ones I got of Addison with the boys!
Check out that awesome hair! Ha! 
I got a few of Brian with the boys too!
Brian with Mason
Brian, Logan, Mason
My boys and Addison didn't forget their mommy on Valentine's Day! They got me some super sweet gifts!
The best coffee mug ever!
Addison's picture is a selfie of course!
The boys were also busy at school making my Valentine's cards! I love them!
And my Secret Sister Triplet Mom sent me a sweet gift too! I was so excited to find my package in the mail after my run! She even remembered Addison! My triplet mom friends are the best!
BTW Go get these Lindor truffles! They're amazing!
I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too!








No comments: