Friday, June 10, 2016

2 Year (and 12 Year) Pictures!

I got the best thing ever in the mail this week! Pictures! These are from right before the boys turned 2. I LOVE THEM! Thanks again Miranda! Seriously if you live anywhere near Little Rock, you need to have Miranda take pictures of your kids. She's amazing.

We got a few of all 6 of us. Thanks for cooperating boys! Lolo has weapons in this first one. Ha!
And this one is probably an accurate depiction of how difficult it is to take pictures of my family. But everyone is looking. And it shows real life so I love it.
We also got a few of all 3 boys together. This took A LOT of work! And lots of Doc McStuffins and Mickey on our phones.

This one is a pretty accurate depiction of all 3. Mason is happy, Logan looks super serious and a little mean, and James looks concerned and may be whining. Oh and Logan of course has something in his hands. He's a little hoarder.
3 smiles! Yay!
The individual shots are my favorites!

Mason
Up to no good

Logan

James
So happy! I love this happy face!
And I was late with the boys so Addison had a little photo shoot before we got there. I love them all. She loves them too! We'll call this her 12 year photos (her birthday was June 5)!
And lots of dance pictures. Of course ;)
We got some great ones of Brian with the boys too! They love their daddy! :)
They didn't love it as much when I threw them up in the air!
 Lolo held on for dear life! We do this at home all the time and I've never dropped anyone! I promise! They usually love it!
James liked me at least.
Thanks again Miranda! We love all of them!

I know I've been MIA for a while. I'll post a big catch up soon! I promise! Someone please make me do it this week! I have a lot to say! Shocking I know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Josie, Addison's cousin (and godsister!) I think the triplets are SO UNBELIEVABLY ABORABLE!
P. S. I have some reallyreallyreally exciting news for you guys!