Monday, May 25, 2015

Every Weekend Should be a Three Day Weekend

Apparently I need 3 days to get things done and relax on the weekend. After last weekend, which was the complete opposite of how I like my weekends to go, I really needed a good long weekend. Last weekend I needed a drink to unwind from my weekend! This weekend was way better The best part of the weekend - my parents and my sister came to visit and we went to 2 Rivers Park. The boys were super good so we can go again! I also got to run twice this weekend. Yay!

But first, here's a few pics from Friday night. (Yes, I dress them in matching pjs too):
Mason
Logan
James - up to no good of course
I took lots and lots of pictures from 2 Rivers Park! We had a great time! I'm trying to get a "jogging stroller" which will be better for outside! I hope it works out! For now, this monster works well and the boys are happy in it! They refused to look for pictures though!
We switched up the order on the way back!
We put the boys in the grass too! James HATED it so no pictures of James! Mason and Logan thought it was ok though!
We brought our Pop N Play too so we didn't have to chase babies around!
And I took lots more pictures of course!
Addison and Lizzie
James
Logan
The real Logan
James
Mason and James
Mason and Nana
Then I guess we stayed a little too long and James got cranky so he took a little nap in the stroller! 
Overall we had a very successful trip! We'll definitely be going back! We had such a good trip that after church Saturday night we went out to dinner. Completely unplanned. James thought he was in heaven! You can't tell from these pictures but he was shoveling food into his mouth as fast as he could! He also tried (and liked) jello. Logan was asleep or he probably would have agreed with James. Mason just wanted to play. BUT they were all good!
Yesterday Addison spent the day at her friend's house redoing their school project that they should have finished on Friday at school. But something happened (I'm not sure what but it was tragic whatever it was) and they had to start over. Luckily they finished yesterday morning. Then we let her friends spend the night. The best thing about 10 year olds - they entertain themselves. All you have to do is feed them. But we played Giant Jenga with them too because we're awesome like that. FYI I'm pretty good at Giant Jenga. I definitely did not knock it over both games we played.
James also learned a new trick this weekend! I guess we can't use the coffee table as a barrier to baby jail anymore!
The prize - a basket of toys . . . and penis keys
James HATES being trapped in baby jail btw! He's pretty pitiful!
And a few pictures from today too! I did work today but only for a few hours. And I wore jeans, flip flops, and a tank top. Actually I wear that most days. But still, not a big deal to work for a few hours!
Mason
Cranky Logan
James
And Brian got another picture of all 3 smiling! Love it!
And this one describes what Mason and Logan love best! Mason loves books. He doesn't particularly care for READING books. He likes to eat them. And he has 6 teeth so he's starting to destroy our books so we've been hiding them. I'm not sure where he found this one. And Logan likes to bang whatever he can find on the hardwoods. He's a very loud baby!
Ok last one I promise. Otis! 
Oh we also put all 3 boys in the big bathtub together last night. They did great! And it was so cute!

Sorry for the long post! I figured it's better to post my pictures here rather than overshare on Facebook (which I already do anyways).



No comments: